Monday, February 16, 2015

What a fun week!

What a fun week!!
We had transfers! On tuesday morning we drove four hours to nashville,
with ten missionaries. And all their luggage. Such. A. party. Haha it
was fun! I'm sad I wish I had pictures!  It was really hard to say
good bye to paducah, I seriously love it up there, I just love my
mission!!!!:)
I got my new companion, Hermana Kilgore. She's from South Jordan Utah
and has been out four months, she's soooo great I just love her! We're
getting along super well :)
Nashville is so great, is place is crawling with HISPANICS!! :) I'm
really excited to work here. The members here are the best, so nice
and willing to help us. I love this work!
It's only been nearly a week and we've already seen so many miracles!
We've invited people to be baptized, and a man named jhonny set his
own date! :) I'm really excited to be here.
It's been snowing, so all the mission has to stay inside today! All
day. Sooo weird. But we're here snuggling in our blankets :) our
heater is broken so we FREEZE at night haha.
It's really fun here we are able to ride the bus through the city and
everything, woo!
I don't really know what else to say haha other than I really love
being a missionary. It's crazy to think I'm really here living on my
own, representing Jesus Christ. What! But it's really cool..I'm really
grateful for this privilege I have.
Here's some pictures of us today:)


No comments:

Post a Comment