Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Hyrum's Baptism

I don't really know what to say about this week! But I'll start by saying We had a really awesome lesson with an Hermano from church named Sergio, (love him) and a lady named Rosio and Karina. We taught them the restoration, it was AMAZING. At church Rosio kinda fights a lot and expresses her opinion, but at the lesson, the spirit was SO strong, she just sat there and listened, and wow is sooo ready! Her brother in Texas is a member, and she wants him to come here and baptize her. She's been reading and is in the middle of 2 Nephi! We love her and are so excited!:)

We had ZONE COMFERENCE!!!
I LOVED IT. (It was a really spiritual time for me, but also cause I got to see my BFF Hna orellana and we played all day long HOLLA!!! ) anyways, The trainings were SOOOOO good. My favorites were on testimony, and change. They were soooo meant for Hermana Eastwood. I love the quote by Jeffrey r holland in the talk lord I believe, that says, "keep the ground you've already won, even if that ground is limited."
I know I will never know everything, and  we never will. And I know we all have doubts, but I know God has a plan for each and every one of us, we need to trust him. I know he will take what we know, and help us. I am so grateful to be a missionary, and to be his instrument, to be able to do his work and help his children :) 

HYRUM GOT BAPTIZED. Heessss sooooo darling! Here's the most awkward picture you'll ever see. Even Hispanic kids don't smile. But man it was so fun! I love this family so much,he's Viviana's youngest son! We were able to teach him, everything and he got baptized on Saturday:) him and his family are some of the sweetest people I've ever met. I'm so grateful to be serving here :)  

Here's some things also:
I need to live in El Salvador cause papusas and horchata.

Teaching The 10 commandments to an 8 year old
"K this means when you're married, only kiss your wife."
"AH now you're talking about nasty stuff!"

On Saturday I really needed chocolate so we went to Dairy Queen and ordered ice cream and the guy gave me it for free! Blessings. 

Okay wellll, hasta luego


No comments:

Post a Comment