Monday, June 1, 2015

A quick thought of support from Paige

If someone feels inadequate, or like they're not good enough, or you
don't know enough, or you're not strong or brave enough, your
testimony is not good enough, just like elder uctdorf days, STOP IT. I
have learned so much from my mission so far, and I would trade it for
anything. I have come to know my Savior more, and I love him. I have
come to love the scriptures, and the companionship of the spirit, and
I never want to do anything to not be worthy to have him with me. I
have changed so much for the better, I now know who God knows, Needs
and wants me to be. I strive everyday to improve. I'm grateful for who
I am today, and for how much I've grown. My mission has helped me see
my faults, and regrets and mistakes, but I know without a doubt,
change is possible. We can let go of everything, and through this
gospel, we can become more like Christ, and we can perfect ourselves
through him. I know I still Have a long ways to go, but I am grateful
for who I am.
Or, since I'm in Nashville, in the words of my good friend Tim McGraw,
"I'm not as good as Im gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be."
:)

Everyone who is able to, No matter what you're feeling, I would
definitely strongly advise to make serving a full time mission a
priority. It is something only you can experience, and it is how one
can come to know their savior, and what's really important in this
life.
I will forever be grateful for my experience to serve as a missionary
of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Hermana Eastwood

No comments:

Post a Comment