Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January 26, 2015

This was a great week! We saw so many miracles!
First off, Alicia, we went over to visit her and see Hows she's doing, turns out she's moving to mayfield! Another city in Paducah, we were DEVASTATED,!!!!! We called the SPANISH elders, and they're totes gonna take care of her:)
Ernesto, came to church!!!!!! It was so amazing! We went over on Saturday and he said he finally found a job so he can't come to church, we were very sad. But then we saw him at the drinking fountain! He said 'I was on my way to work, but I got lost..so I decided to come here to the church!!' It was amazing!!! He's doing so great, he's reading and in our last lesson he said can I pray, I want to learn! It was so great. I'm so thankful I am here and able to share my testimony with others, and see them understanding is amazing :) 
A less active family we visit, Tim and Zelda, (my adopted sister:) ) we went over yesterday. We were talking to Tim, and he was saying how he's started to pray and read, and he's in nephi :) I asked him if he could see a difference, and he shared his testimony about how when there was so much going on, like crazy on crazy, as soon as he included God in his life, things started to calm down. 
I know that to be true as well, I know that life is easier when we include God. I know he loves us, and I know he wants to hear from us! 
"If you fight every battle on your knees you will never lose."
I've been learning so much on my mission. I'm so grateful to be here, and to have this time to really come to know my Savior, and who I am and who I can be with His help. I'm glad I can focus on coming to know Jesus Christ, and really trying my hardest to become more and more like Him each day. I know we are never alone, and we can reach our potential with His help. I am so grateful for the hope this gospel brings!:) 


Fun facts:
We had a fish fry on Saturday. Paarrrtttayyyy. 
I got adopted yesterday..I now have an 88 year old sister ;)
People in Kentucky have the best accents. 

Love,
Hermana Eastwood 

No comments:

Post a Comment