Wednesday, October 21, 2015


So we started off the week great! Our investigator German, we've kinda
been holding off on him for a little, but he texted us and asked to
meet! We learned he had read Alma 7, just opened randomly to that
chapter! SUCH A GOOD ONE!! And it was cool, we were able to see the
power of the spirit in the Book of Mormon change his heart :)
We had exchanges, and cute sister Svedin came over to McMinnville with
me again! Another great day of bikes. :D she is so positive and has so
much faith! Such a good outlook on life, and so good at following the
spirit. I look up to her a lot, such a good day! Love her!:)
We had a lesson with Richard and Nicky, ages 12 and 10, theyre so
ready for baptism! And it's perfect cause the mom was baptized last
year, and the dad was baptized in August and just received the
priesthood so he can perform the baptism! So keep them in your
prayers! Their mom said hopefully November:) :D
Also another miracle! That part member returning family is doing
amazing! The mom is coming back:) and she has 6 KIDS two are ready to
be baptized!:) Mandi said she got a confirmation from the spirit this
is the true church! Shes agreed to be baptized on the 21 of November,
keep her in your prayers!:)

This Friday we went to the temple with PAUBLO to do baptisms for the
dead:) it was amazing, the spirit and peace you feel in the Lords
house is amazing. I  know this is Christs true restored church. That
the priesthood power allows men to act in His name, for the salvation
of everyone of us. I am so grateful for this gospel, and to be able to
share it in Tennessee:) also at the temple I was able to see a family
from Antioch, and it was amazing! I am so grateful for my mission :)

Saturday we knocked a lot and found some cool people to teach! We got
transfer calls, and Hna Sorensen is leaving me! I learned so much from
her, I'm very grateful for out time we've had together, we've been
stretched and have grown a lot. We have a really good friendship and I
love her so much. I'm grateful for her example and how she's helped me
so much as a missionary.
I am so happy to be Able to stay here for this next transfer! It's
been a harder area, but amazing. I really have seen the atonement in
action, and have come to know my savior better. I love the bible and
the Book of Mormon, I love serving others and I love my savior and my
father in heaven :)

Today we went Hiking, it was really fun!!!!!!!!! And we went rock
climbing and it was awesome!:)

Have a good week y'all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment