Monday, November 24, 2014

Havin' A Ball In Nashville, Y'all!

So fun fact, I'm in NASHVILLE!! it's been so fun, and I've taken lots of pix, but on my camera, and so I will have to send them another time:) but it's been amazing, it's so fun. There's a boot store every other store I swear.
But I love YALL so much, I can hardly wait to TAKE YOU ALL HERE TO NASHVILLE CAUSE ITS THE GREATEST!!! Seriously YALL would love it, cause there's so much fun music and bands and stuff. Holla. 
Yesterday we painted our investigators house it was so fun! And snuck in some lessons, and got fed Taco Bell....what more could a missionary ask for?:)
We had a good week with lots of tracting, and funny stories,  and finding Hispanics!(yes!) definitely have potential, and I'm praying so hard I'll be able to be the instrument and missionary God needs to make miracles happen, and shine the light of the gospel into these people's lives. 
I've thought a lot lately of how grateful I am. For my mission, and for this gospel and for my family. There is so much I have to be grateful for. I'm grateful i am on a mission, to be able to not think of myself. And think so much about others and to serve and help them. This gospel is so good, and I'm grateful to be able to see changes happen, in members, investigators, and myself. God is good.
Happy thanksgiving fools!  











No comments:

Post a Comment