Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Cute Little Miracle, Dec. 15, 2014

Hey YALL!!
Here's to another week!
Here's a cute little miracle, we actually knocked into a Hispanic! Super rare my friends. It was great, we were knocking down a street, and I felt like we should turn right, so we did and no luck..then I just felt like we should knock this one house! And turns out it was the only Hispanic on the entire street!
Miracle number two: Our investigator read!! He studied ether 12 in the Book of Mormon! It was amazing. He asked if we could read it with him, so he could understand more. We know he feels the spirit, he just has a hard time talking and telling us what he's thinking, but he's on the right track! :)
Funny story of the week: We had a fun time this week as our car was broken Into! Haha no big deal! They stole our gas card, soo awkwardly we had no gas for our car haha but it was all good, it was just funny we had to file a police report and everything. Who would've thought as a missionary I'd have to do that!?;) 
We had zone conference on Friday, and had awesome trainings by president and sister Anderson, and elder Renlund from the quorum of the seventy! I learned so much, and received so many answers. Our areas are never dead! Keep working, praying and trusting He is helping us, guiding us and preparing people for us to meet and share His gospel. 
We are all as successful as we are committed to do His will. D&C4:2 with all our heart:) 
It amazes me how if we pray to have our eyes opened, we can see Him working miracles each and everyday. We can have our prayers answered and feel his love and light. I am so grateful for this gospel! I know God has a plan for us all, and I know he loves each and everyone of us:) I know he watches over us. and is eager to help us and bless us, as we obey and turn our will over to Him :) 
I hope you all have a happy week! 
Con amoooorr, 
Hermana eastwood :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment