Monday, August 3, 2015

HOLA HOLA from McMinnville!

image1.JPGHOLA HOLA.
So to start off, Last Monday was probably one of the saddest nights of my entire mission..
We went to a noche de hogar at our Ward mission leaders house, and we invited our investigators and some members as well. We talked about missionary work and we all bore our testimonies and wow oh wow there was not a dry eye in the house! It was so hard to leave Antioch.. It's like Disneyland:the happiest place on earth. BUT we're on to new things, new places new people and new adventures!:) 
Tuesday was transfers! So fun to see all my mission friends, and so hard to say goodbye!): I'm now serving in McMinnville, TN with Hermana Sorensen, she's from South Jordan Utah, we graduated at the same time, she's served in Murfreesboro and with Hermana Kilgore my fav!;) her Spanish is absolutely unreal, and she's a very obedient and diligent missionary :) I'm really excited to work with her this transfer, I just hope I can learn this area and be able to help these people as best as I can, and as fast as I can. I always feel kind of helpless and hopeless at the beginning of the transfers...but I know things will get better :) 
We've had a long week of moving in, (elders apartment haha) and knock knock knocking!! It's seemed as if no one has been home..but I was able to meet a couple members and investigators! It's been nice, I've made some good friends already :)
We're In a little Spanish branch here, and the members are so good and strong! That's what I've loved about my mission, seeing the strength of the church in the members I've served. 

image2.JPG
We went hiking today, with a girl leaving on her mission soon and her siblings. and it was so fun! And exciting. We got chased by a swarm of bees! And We all got stung and all we were saying was how we're so blessed compared to the pioneers. They couldnt outrun the bees cause they didn't have good food like us and medicine and stuff like that. We are blessed. Ive been thinking of how I really have been so blessed. We have cars, AC, showers, food, medicine, ipAds, (haha) we have everything. I've been blest with the most amazing family and support, keep me going every day. I've been blessed with wonderful parents, who taught me so well, and helped me grow up in the gospel, <<---blessing. This gospel is amazing. To know we have such a strong purpose in this life, I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father :) 
Now that I've babbled on for long enough, I Hope you have a good week :) xoxoxo.
Here's some pics!
My Antioch family ðŸ’›
My fishy meal with my new comp!!:)
We like to hike!

image4.JPG
image3.JPGHermana Eastwood 

No comments:

Post a Comment