Monday, September 21, 2015

FAIR WEEK

It was a Many-a-door^step-and-Mexican-TIENDA-lessons kinda week :)
We met a girl named Isabel a few weeks back, and we're able to teach her the restoration this week! It went really well, so spiritual and so much unity :) another appointment tomorrow! She fed us afterwards, [see picture] I LOVE HISPANICS:) 
There's not a ton going on with our investigators, we've had a slow couple weeks trying to find, this past week we have had luck and been blessed to find a couple!:) hopefully this week we'll be able to go back and visit with them, I love finding people! Knocking til my knuckles crack :) being able to share our testimonies on the porch step really brings the spirit, i am really grateful for that. We'll keep workin hard this week, being diligent and faithful in our callings to bring the gospel to all nations!:) 
I've learned how important it is to believe in the lord, whose work this is, but also that we need to believe in ourselves. Yes we see our weaknesses and we're very aware that we're not perfect, but that does not have to stop us, or even slow us down! We need to believe in ourselves, and believe in the power of our Saviors atonement, he can change us and strengthen us in ways we can't do alone. I am so grateful for him, and the strength I receive. If I've learned anything, it's that I Know we have a loving Heavenly Father, and the
At he truly knows us by name, and loves us. Unconditionally. He hears and answers our prayers. I know that to be true. I love love love being a missionary. 
McMinnville is so country. <3 
We have this goal of FEAR NO MAN. Which aka just trying to be like every other good missionary in the world and talk to everyone, no matter if it's awkward or uncomfortable but just being bold and doing it!:) I've taken this goal to the lord, and I KNEW he would give me chances to be tested, of course. 
Which brings us to the fair! We and the elders took turns manning the booth the church has, giving out candies and pamphlets and books and things :) it was really fun! Definitely serving in the south. The fair is so huge here!:) cassadee pope from the voice performed on Thursday, idk who she is but my companion loves her so that was fun! So exciting :) 

LOVE YALLL have a fabulous week!

HIGHLIGHT(s):
Funnel cakes.
Fried cookie dough. 
Fried Oreos.
Friend snickers.
And yes, Fried twinkles. 
#south.


No comments:

Post a Comment