Monday, March 30, 2015

Welcome to Tennessee Hermana James!

WE'VE HAD THE CRAZIEST WEEK. 
And to top it off, it's the first week in the mission for my companion. On Tuesday I got mi hija!!!!! BIENVENIDO A TENNESSEE HERMANA JAMES!!!! My cute greenie is from Oregon, and loves to play the French horn and she has a talent for knowing when it's going to rain. She's legit. We have worked soooo hard this week! It's been one of the craziest weeks of my mission! 
Welcome to mission life Hermana :)
We taught a lot, and worked HARD. We ate nopales this week--cactus. sooo good!
The highlight was when cute VIVIANA got married and BAPTIZED!!!!!

Hermana Kilgore got to come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):)):):) I was so happy to see her!(: she is in Murfreesboro! :) 

Viviana has been wanting to get baptized for SO LONG. Like years. It made me very grateful to see how much this means to her, and to watch her get baptized and to be able to have worked with her. She's truly a blessing! Her son was able to baptize her it was sooo sweet. 
(I promise she was happier than the picture shows haha :) )

I am so excited about this area. There is sooo much going on and this ward is just amazing. I just watch every single member walk in each Sunday, and they're so strong and it's wonderful.
To just see how much this gospel means to each and every one of them and how SUERTE it is that I am living 24/7 trying to share this with others.
Les quiero muchooo
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!:)
Hermana Eastwood 




No comments:

Post a Comment